Tuesday, February 22, 2011

YakyuShop closing

Sad news today - YakyuShop has announced that they will be closing up shop on March 24. As a small consolation, they are running a sale on a lot of their stuff including packs of baseball cards. Lots of very cool jerseys and hats available also (unfortunately for me, most are too small for me).

The folks at YakyuShop were always very nice and sometimes went out of their way to locate card sets for me. I wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors. They will be missed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now were are were we going to get the 2011 BBM Sets ?

Fuji said...

Bummer... I've bought jerseys from them in the past. I'm headed over there now to grab a few packs of cards.

Mischa Gelman said...

Sad to see YakyuShop go. Years ago, they sponsored a trivia contest on japanesebaseball.com through which I won a Yakult Swallows cap.